Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

IMO,

AA, good questions. The tone of his posts probably have not changed for a year, because nothing has changed. Nothing uncovered as of yet, no answers. So why let any questions & concerns fade away, till there are concrete answers to all his, & all our questions? If you don't keep pursuing & asking, then what?

You are correct, we are @ 4 cents, however, I still am unable to find anyone I know to have ever sold a share? Amongst the many that keep in contact, there have never been shares sold. But yes, we are @ 4 cents

Shares are obviously being sold, but not by anyone I've ever talked to?

Anyway, here's a post from the past, one of so very many I have saved away. Obviously prior to any drill results, but still seemed like a very good post at the time, don't ya think? Kinda just touched on all the facts as we all knew @ the time:

I am goign ot work on the pictures for teh board here tonight but in relation to the Duck lets consider some facts:

Gold on surface

Gold veins on surface

Property on a plateau

Gold Mines operating at base of Plateu

Gold mine shafts on property

Mine samples returned samples in excess of 100g/t

Shafts line up with surface anomalies

Surface anomalies came from below

Below we see giant anomalies

Gold grade increases with depth

System is Mesothermal

historic sample from third party verrified with SLI sampling