Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

You bring up an excellent point Mikxx! It is pretty blatant that certain posters on Stock House are close to management, and then one has to ask, why do these certain posters always seem to try to instill fear in investors with what seems as threats of what the company may do that is not in the shareholders best interests? Why would a company allow someone with what seems inside information to post on a message board, things that may cause shareholders to get nervous, and as a result, sell their stock? We don,t see the BOD laying lawsuits against these posters, that seem to always be gloom and doom and not helping support the stock price, but by seemingly helping the stock price to diminish even further. While strong supporters of our investment here, supports the properties strongly and the company, minus management of course, and try to keep the stock price up or stable, so that if funding is needed, there is less dilution to existing shareholders, these posters and supporters of the company become singled out targets of law suits. Its totally absurd for the BOD to target supporters of their investment, while the bashers go unscathed, this type of action ties into a conspiract theory much more. Its almost as if the current BOD wants the stock price to go down, then you have to ask why?

A source in Peru around March this year or so has said that mining equipment and machinery was being sold off at the Tesoro, for pennies on the dollar, for what seemed a quick sale. Apparently, the workers at the site were told that SLI was also shutting down all operations there. I believe this source to be reliable, but cannot confirm this information at this time. But I will say, that evidence of the sources credibility is found, where this source told me approx a month before the news release that operations were shutting down.

Mining equipment and machinery was accumulated over the years for at least Tesoro, I am not sure of how much equipment was accumulated at the Cueva Blanca, but there is/was also a camp at Cueva Blanca, so there was equipment there as well.

Where you mention Mikxx, that the unique nature of Tesoro allows for the sale of gold to cover the expense of developing and advancing the property, which Lori has conveyed in several public comments, is very important. So why then, sell the very equipment used to do this? If this is indeed the case, affidavits from individuals on or near the property would ascertain this and perhaps elaborate further. Why take away a revenue source from the company by selling the equipment that enables the company to do this, it doesn,t make sense? As I said above, this information should be treated as a rumour, unless it is ascertained in the future, because I believe the source, but cannot verify it at this time.

I like to add here that I found it interesting, via Molsons link to illegal gold mining the other day, that illegal copper mining is also present in the area to the east of Tesoro, perhaps 20-100 miles away. The importance I get from the illegal copper mining, is that it must be high grade to warrant the economics of small miners doing it.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply