Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I believe the element of trust has been lost a long time ago between the vast majority of shareholders and the current BOD. No shareholder ever would take this kind of abuse, and roll over. To do that, may only commit yourself to a repeat of history. We all loved Lori back in the day when she put out very informative news and kept shareholders updated in a timely fashion, Lori was a queen then, and yes, she definitely deserved it then too, because she was showing her compassion and recognition of the shareholders, part of her team.

Lori always had a choice at any given time in the last couple years, to embrace her shareholders, her strength. She chose not to, as to why, I don,t know, but do know that things changed right around when she got the Quantec. I have asked Lori on here and in a telephone call, to embrase her shareholders, that if this was huge, she was gonna need that type of loyalty to get the maximum price for this company/deposit, so she wouldn,t become subjective to other market forces and tricks. Lori has been around the markets, I have been around the markets, as well as other shareholders here, we are not oblivious to the stock market games and definitely not ignorant to how things work.

Don,t think for a minute that investors here are just ordinary retail investors. Lori knows they are not, there are investors in this stock from what you may call distinguished positions in society, which includes ties to securities, authorities, legal,media,stock markets, geologists/geophysicists, professors of academic etc,etc,etc, the list goes on. These are good people, and they are willing to stand up for what they believe in on their own accord.

Then you have the supporters of management on stockhouse that come out with things like hoping a shareholder that has cancer dies, making threats,displaying shareholders personal information on that public forum, and a CEO that makes remarks to shareholders before any of this unease from shareholders really started, of "go harrass an immigrant" "Go build bird houses" . Do these supporters look like shareholders that have the concerns and best interests of shareholders in mind? By the look of the last vote at the AGM, these shareholders represented around 9% of the votes. So do you think that the other 91% should bend over to this type of consideration? Keep in mind, that the shareholders were provoked first, and that the shareholders enabled this company to enjoy a length at succession with loyalty included, this loyalty for the company is still very strong with those same shareholders.

I love Lori, as I do all you guys, because I understand you and have tried hard to make you see. Its so simple, do the right thing. Don,t hurt people, help them. The choice is always yours.

thank you

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply