Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If the people holding this stock are distinguished people with ties to securities, authorities, leagal, media, stock markets, geologists/geophysicists, professors of academic ect ect. Then why are we where were at? You would think with those type of people tied to this stock holding large positions, i'm assuming, something would have transpired months ago. If not last year sometime. And please don't say work is being done behind the scenes. I, along with many others i would guess, are tired of hearing that month after month with nothing happening.

I do however agree with your response BOW a few days ago to my previous post. Everything, and I mean everything pointed to a great find. All the preliminary work and info provided to the shareholders indicated something very positive. But we are where we are. Lori is still in control of the company, our stock is at .04 cents and our green team has seemingly disappeared. I want to stay in this stock, but it is becoming harder and harder. Unless we have a drastic turn of events by the end of Sept. I would guess my SLI/our dream will be done as we are so close to becoming yet another victim of the markets.

New Message
Please login to post a reply