Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: did Cueva Blanca contain an economic gold-silver deposit?

LOL sinister, please let me help you.

You have clearly seperated yourself out from the others here as did/does your counterparts. Please look at what you are writing and see how clear your intent is from ours and the publics perspective. Your statement of "who cares", says it all.

Do I need remind you that scapegoats are sometimes used and that ones with undesirable intentions do that, because they don,t care and are only out for themselves. At the end of the day, these types are always out for themselves and will do anything possible to save their own asses, uncluding throwing their pawns or buddies under the bus. Too many times the big fish gets away, while the little ones are caught. At the end of the day, depending on how desperate a big fish gets when cornered, his instinct to survives remains intact and strengthens right to the very end, the big fish will do whatever is necessary to get away, including sacrificing those that helped him survive. But I will say, not always does the big fish get away, just yesterday, my buddy caught a big fish, while others were catching little ones.

Don,t get me wrong, its good to see love displayed, just not in this way, when its not true love. You obviously have love for who ever you are speaking for, be it yourself or someone else,but ask yourself, will that same love be returned if it should ever be needed by you? If your child went and sold your spouses car for $50 when it was worth $50,000, would you say "who cares"?

As a shareholder, if you are a shareholder, what shareholder would say its ok for management to sell a valuable property for next to nothing, where the shareholder realizes no gain, in fact the chance for this property to make future revenues is gone also, so no future gains as well. And what shareholder would also say, go mine a property where the shareholder realizes yet not another chance at gain? Investors invest to make money, not just to keep a company at status quo and stagnant. The Tesoro has been mined for perhaps 10 years by management, have you realized any gain from this in your pocket? Are you happy to see management mine this for another 10 years and see no gain? Another thing, if my sources are true, that the mining equipment has been sold off the Tesoro for pennies on the dollar, and we have a very low treasury that cannot buy new equipment to mine with, how is the company going to possibly mine? Think about it please.

May I suggest to go and enjoy the rest of the long weekend, if you don,t have to work?

thank you

And with much love,

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply