Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Nice threat. Is that info coming from you or management? ..I myself, have yet to see any published info forwarning shareholders of such a possible occurance. If there was any merit to this theory I would expect a communication as It would be in the shareholders best interests to be made aware of such a devastating factor. Ill add this to the list of propaganda that never seems to come from management..you know..like the only narrow vein theory? Or that no economical gold was found in the many unreported holes..or the additional results on hole 6 from more sampling due to compelling initial results that supposedly had nothing? All we get is that all 'required results' have been posted? Id really love to hear your explanation as to why so little info is left on the website regarding the tesoro? Is investor interest not something our management wants? Whered it all go? Interesting strategy to increase the sp. If change causes the doors to close so be it. We have very little left to lose as it stands right now anyway. Im not about to support more of the same.

New Message
Please login to post a reply