Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Forgive me redraven, but I find it very hard to believe that the company would just go under if new managment were to take over. Lori has said herself that the propeties are good until next summer. Also, it would surely be a death sentence for her to announce that St. Elias was folding due to finacial troubles when the books are so much in question. It really doesn't matter who's side you are on, everybody knows that our once stocked treasury has been emptied without reason. Talk about pulling your own red flag up the pole. Even she is not that dumb.

I have however come to terms that this investment is a real long shot. If not a wild dream. The only hope we have left, is if the Green team is somewhere working behind the scenes, preparing for another proxy battle with everything in proper order. But I have little faith, as since the court decision was released we have not heard a thing. Not even a whisper as to if they are still there or have thrown in the towel. The team that once kept us in the loop on everything has vanished. I've posted the question many times before asking if anyone knows what is going? Where is our green team?

It's time to rally the troops, it's time stop with the crying over the markets. No more wild theory's on who is to blame, who should go to jail or how screwed we got. I'm done hearing about examples of similar cases, done with the possibilities of the media getting involved, done with the he said she said. We are at .04 cents and anywhere from 4 months away from our next AGM. The phone is ringing one last time, its the shareholders hoping, praying somebody picks up to tell us. Yes, it's us. We are here. Let's take our company back.

New Message
Please login to post a reply