Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Shareholders, perhaps we can enter a bid for the Cueva Blanca property our self? A starting bid price has been set of $100,000, we should be within our rights to offer a bid of $120,000.Frankly, I am amazed that no company has submitted an offer to top that $100,000 yet.

I wish the Chinese would make an offer on the Cueva Blanca. I mean, with an estimated value, by not only me, the property could fetch up to a couple hundred million dollars or more in the near future. With the POG getting set to most likely skyrocket, this may not be unrealistic at all to expect at least $60 million for this property in the near future. That would add about .25 to your shareprice rather quickly and would solve any money issues for the company going forward. To figure 10% of in situ value paid for some aquisitions, and using todays precious metals prices, I estimate you should be able to get $24 million at the lowest. That figure would do miracles as well.

Where the BOD denied shareholders a respectable public auction process, I don,t believe this helps with thier reputations, what are they thinking? It appears they are self destructing themselves and perhaps more involved, why would anyone risk this much?

BOD and friends, I love you guys!

imo

thank you

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply