Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Even though this is for Intigold, the BOD is common to SLI , and does have relevance.

If my understanding of the TSX Venture filing guide is correct, then IGD has to release a news release every 30 days updating shareholders on the TTAGIT aquisition, whereas it is a COB (change of business). By looking at the IGD website, there appears to be periods much longer than the 30 day requirement. The TTAGIT aquisition was voted on at the Dec 20 AGM of the company, so if my understanding is correct, there should have been a news release updating investors in every month, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc. By looking at the IGD website,and SEDAR, this doesn,t appear to be the case. http://intigold.com/newsrelease/ . If the COB was closed, IGD had to issue a news release saying it was closed, the way I understand it, I see no news release saying the COB was closed, unless I,m missing it. I also see IIROC gets a copy COB transactions as well as news releases pertaining to it.

IMO

PS; did we all (IGD shareholders)get a chance to vote on the TTAGIT aquisition, I forget?

I may be totally wrong on my understanding of the policy and guide, and everything may very well be within regulation, just putting this out for perhaps discussion, or if someone knows the regulations well.

Here is an excerpt from the filing guide;

http://www.tmx.com/en/pdf/TSXV_FilingGuide_2012.pdf

Changes of business

("COB") and reverse

takeovers ("RTO")

An Issuer must issue a comprehensive

news release as soon as it reaches an

agreement in principle regarding a COB

or RTO.

• Immediate news release: (a) every

time there is material change relating to

the COB or RTO and in accordance with

applicable Securities Laws; (b) identifying

the Sponsor; (c) every 30 days following

the initial news release to update the

status of the COB and RTO; (d) when an

Issuer intends to continue a trading halt.

(the news release must disclose the

Issuer’s intention to remain halted); and

(e) when the COB or RTO has closed.

• Immediate notice to TSXV of

proposed change, prior acceptance

by TSXV required.

• Must obtain acceptance of the draft

Disclosure Document (a Filing Statement

or Information Circular) by TSXV

prior to mailing to securityholders.

i mo

New Message