Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I am so confused?

Seems people (posters) do not want to continue the conversation regarding the C3 vein. That's fine, I respect their decisions, as well, I realize it was none of my business if & who attended any AGM's. Sorry for even asking such a personal question.

Well, personally, I do not mind sharing that information. I did attend the 2010 & 2011 AGM, cost me lots of cash, & lots of vacation time from work. I also had my flights booked for the 2012 AGM, which, well, you all know that story. Cost me a cancellation fee. LOL

Anyway, I listened to the 2011 AGM Q&A again tonight. I know I should not dwell on the past, but I hate being so confused? Not just confused, but so many questions that continue to remain unanswered? The more I listen, the more questions that I seem to have?

Sculpin, in the last post you show some links to C3 information. Even back to Jan 31, 2008

Another link from April 2010, with results from C3 expected within two weeks?

As well, the C3 info mixed with the C2 info, within the 43101 tech report around Oct 2010

Yet, when I continue to replay the audio, I hear such different information. Especially around the 5 to 7 minute mark of the Nov 2011 AGM Q&A, which was prior to the actual presentation.

A person in the audience, asked about the C3 vein, and things just get so confusing then?

Has anyone else listened to this audio, or will you, just to put some clarification even on just this one subject. There are so many unanswered questions we have, however, I will simply focus on the C3 vein for now, till I have clarity.

Thanks to anyone, who can help out.

Sinister, I as well, appreciate your prompt replies on this matter.

Thanks Bow

New Message
Please login to post a reply