Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I guess we (SLI) probably don,t own the Beaverdell anymore. SLI, extended Intigolds agreement to Dec 2012, which would allow it to get 100% of the property from us if all the requirements were filled pertaining to the option agreement. So, IMO, we lost that property too, without SLI shareholders getting really anything out of, besides perhaps a royalty if it is ever mined, which would most likely take years.

The Beaverdell property made Intigolds balance sheet look better for the TTAGIT aquisition, it added over a million dollars. I believe the financials for IGD stated that around a million dollars of work was done, this is how they get the million dollar figure mentioned above, from incurred expenses on the property, but after all this work was done, I still don,t see a news release for the sample numbers back 2-3 years ago? Perhaps she still hasn,t got the results, but I can,t see how work can progress without the geo,s getting the sample results, to tell them what to do next. Also, IGD wouldn,t have been able to do PP,s while they were in receipt of material information, not released to the public.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply