Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Ah, c,mon red,

We have had nothing but bad news released from this company for almost the last 2 years, don,t you think the law of averages may apply here in the future?

I also suggest, don,t limit yourself to thinking that the only way to raise money for this company is through a PP. There are other options, that don,t include selling assets.

I would like to see Lori and the BOD step up and cash up the treasury with their own cash. As of now, I believe the total amount of shares owned by the current BOD is only around 13,000 shares. We have stayed here on this Agoracom site, supporting this stock and our investment by showing people historic data and the potential. The shareholders definitely put their amount of time in, receiving no compensation, perhaps the BOD can show their consideration and cash up the treasury. This stock would have been zero a long time ago, if not for the strong investors here on Agoracom. This stock price has been hit by every tactic imaginable in the markets, and even a queer one or two, but the shareholders have hung on and helped save this company, or Lori and BOD may have been out of a job, a long time ago.

imo

New Message
Please login to post a reply