Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Excellent points Stewie, and as always, frankly conveyed.

I believe a couple shareholders should be calling the office to find out if we can participate in this PP. The repliy/ies should be posted here to inform all. I agree, that with a few small PP,S that it only stalls things and the real issue is never resolved and more easily swept under the rug. Whereas there is still considerable mistrust towards management, with the thought that our majority vote at the last AGM had the dissdents with ~54% of the total shares, a PP of this size, could even tip that and put us in a minority, in which we have no control, and in fact, this PP, if taken all by manmagement or their friends, would establish an official change of control within the company. I believe this to be a precarious situation at the moment, until more is learned and the full details of the proposition.

I will also comment on what I consider a high finders fee of 10%. Usually, and I haven,t checked with the full particulars of the PP, but this finders fee can be turned into shares as well. If, most of this PP would be offered to existing shareholders, the finders fee could possibly non existent, and not applicable to this fund raising, preventing another small degree of dilution. For the simple reason, and not the only one, who pays money/shares to someone to find their friends or family?

I will also mention here, that by proposing a PP, the accreditation provision may be excited, causing many loyal investors not being able to participate in the PP because of their net worth status. Because of accreditation, where most of us loyal shareholders have lost 95% of what we once held as net worth, this eliminates us from even participating in the PP. So, in fact, our right has been diminished or taken away, as a result of the accreditation provision that usually accompanies PP,s. I consider this PP totally unacceptable if it is constructed in a such a way, that present loyal shareholders are unable or denied to take part in this PP. I had offered the ioption of an offering memorandum just a couple nights ago, which would have left any fundraising open to ALL investors, I am curious as to why this, what I consider more fair and in the better interests of shareholders, was not considered or proposed publicly. Therefore, I am unable to put my trust in this PP nor the mechanism as a whole, even though the company needs money.

I should reiterate, under certain powers and provisions of the Exchange, they can intervene in unique circumstances.

New Message
Please login to post a reply