Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi Abe,

Let me address your questions towards me as you have said my answers would be appreciated. I will put forth my comments in relation to your points and questions based on what I feel to be reasonable rationale.

"And This comes from a loyal long term shareholder that wants to see the company raise money go forward advance the projects for the benefit of the shareholders. Look at reality and where we are today, if you want to base everything on the good times and the bad times that is living in the past that is fine. I see a company with great potential assets and a disgruntled few that have not put forth a plan to move forward. Answer me this one question as a long term shareholder on the fence, Why would you be against the company raising money and going forward , doing something positive ? I see no plan put forth on financing , development or anything else from the green team. So now what. Please enlighten me and alot of other shareholders and investors which would like to know.. All in my humble opinion of course. Answers would be great and appreciated."-- AbeStockAlert

"Look at reality and where we are today, if you want to base everything on the good times and the bad times that is living in the past that is fine" -- AbeStockAlert

I do not disagree that where we are today is very important, but how we got here is also very important. There is a famous saying by George Santayana that many prominent, successful business men live by.. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" I believe it is true in business and frankly in all facets of life, but more importantly to my point it holds true to our situation.

If I consider where we are today and want to determine the best path forward I have to look at how we got here, what has been the historical performance and where are we trending to go.

As we sit here today, Over the last year I have yet to uncover or hear a single compelling reason that current management is best suited for taking this company forward. I do not know if it's the dissident group, or some other capable people that are best suited to take this company forward, but what I do beleive very strongly, based on overwhelming evidence contained within a long historical performance...current management is not the right team to move us forward.

"I see a company with great potential assets" -- AbeStockAlert

I certainly agree with you on this front, we have great potential in our assets and I feel we should look to make every effort to realize whatever potential exists within the properties. I have no interest in changing management for the sake of it...but one would be hard pressed to argue that current management has been successful in any way at building REAL value in our company by realizing the potential of our properties nor have they shown they are in any way capable of realizing the potential of the properties assuming there is something to be realized. I also feel that considering that we have great potential assets like you mentioned, it should be our number 1 priority to protect those assets above all else, a management team that allows claims to lapse inexplicably, sell-off assets prior to attempting to raise funds shows a complacency towards the one thing that IS our value, which is our properties.

"Why would you be against the company raising money and going forward , doing something positive ?" -- AbeStockAlert

I am 100% for raising money and doing something positive...in fact I have no doubt in my mind that a PP is necessary and further PP's will be. I simply question the strategies in which the capital is being raised as there are plenty of less dillutive ways to raise the capital. Furthermore there is no clear "use of funds" plan for this PP so there is every reason to think that this PP is nothing more than bridge capital for a couple months (especially considering the company's burn rate) before further funds will need to be raised. Which would mean dillution without the benefit of "doing something positive" which you and I both would like to see.

"I see no plan put forth on financing , development or anything else from the green team." -- AbeStockAlert

The fact that the green team or any other potential new management team have not put forth a plan for financing or development should not at all be surprising as it is not their job at this point to put one forth and they also would recognize that guessing at the true needs of the company would be inaccurate, effectively putting the cart before the horse. A plan of any sort would come from them after they have had a chance to fully analyze the state of the company which only makes sense...only current management has any business offering any plan to its shareholders as they are the only ones privy to all financial and operational details of the company.

One thing to consider...especially by the BOD

As I see it for what it's worth....

If the goal were to raise X$ and in the current state it is possible to do so at .05...what do you think would happen to the SP and the ability to raise capital..if the BOD decided to take the following steps over a month or two...

STEP 1 - NR stating that the company has decided to remove current management and reconstitute the BOD

STEP 2 - NR to announce that the new Management Team will be constuted of members of the Green Team

STEP 3 - NR to announce the company undergoing a complete analysis to determine a path forwar

STEP 4 - NR announce the release of a clear, comprehensive and executable financial and operational plan

at this point there would likely have been a rise in SP as it is no secret that there are many who would be interested in supporting this company's assets under new direction.

STEP 5 - Announce the smallest necessary PP at the raised SP and announce that it is open to shareholders.

STEP 6 - Fill it easiliy

STEP 7 - Execute Financial and Operational Plan

Result: Higher stable share price, management team supported by shareholders, likely more capable hands or no better at worst. A chance at a brighter future for the company.

of course this is incredibly broad plan and does not include all the detail and hard work necessary to go through the steps effectively, but in my experience anyone worth their salt in building business could plan and execute something like this in their sleep.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply