Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

You are correct sinister, i may not know what i'm talking about. I am simply going on the information that Lori herself has given all shareholders. You know the can't kill tesoro, goes to depth, multiple structures, discovering new vein systems all the time, ect ect... I'm not a geo but even I can see that none of the drills even came close to the bright red blobs. Regardless of what she claims. Look at any junior's news releases when they have had the 3d images done, and then look at how they describe into detail, with supporting pictures, how they drilled it. Look up Decade resources, and tell me how their information regarding the drill program stacks up to ours.

Perhaps it is you sinister that should sell your stock because it is clear you do not understand how a junior exploration company is suppose to work. I get where your coming from. Everyone wants to move this company forward. But nobody trusts Lori to do it. No amount of debate or arguing will ever change that. She had her chance and she blew it. Now the owners of the company want someone else to give it a shot. Right or wrong the decision was made last Christmas.

New Message
Please login to post a reply