Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sinister, how would you know exactly what Lori meant by saying, "we can drill it but can,t kill it"? Obviously, you fail to see that in your argument with AA, there is alread 2 different interpretations of her quote. To complicate things, I will add a third interpretation to try and demonstrate that how not being concise, causes confusion.

My understanding of that quote, from my perspective,is, I agree with her, on the basis that this is a mesothermal system, and yeah, you can drill it, but you cannot miss hitting veins and all other associated mineralised gold structures that are referred to in historic news releases, that are mesothermal oriented.

Off Topic of this post slightly, but if any investors have called to see if they can participate in the proposed PP, can you please ascertain if this PP is only open to accredited investors, meaning that your net worth must be around a million dollars or so?

This is important, whereas management may say that you can take part in the PP, but in reality, you may be restricted because of the accreditation provision, and not be allowed to take part because of security and Exchange rules. Perhaps there is some form of exemption filed or a way around this, I don,t know and it would be better asked of Lori, whereas she has many years experience in securities.

Oh, and can you also ask Lori, that if 50% or more of this PP will be allocated to investors not associated with management, as per TSX rules? We need to know the percentage of the PP that is accessible to shareholders here.

Sorry to seem to complicate things, but this is perhaps why I thought an offering memorandum exemption or rights offering would be more flexible to the investors that have little net worth left, including me. If Lori has been considerable in this respect, that may be a sign of trust?

thank you

love

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply