Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

LOL, Supervisor, I don,t consider it bad news, but perhaps good news for us. The more of what may be considered incompetency on managements part, only enhances our case.

I also see , that last year, Susan Blond was hired to supervise press releases. This may leave a degree of liability on her as well in the future, should there be any misleading statements in any of the releases during her employment.

I look at another side of this logic from a management perspective, and ask why would Lori hire Susan to do a job that perhaps Lori is supposed to do? Did our BOD actually approve such a thing? Wasn,t Lori,s signature on all news releases? And, was Lori too busy to perform this job herself? Any other functions that may be sub contracted out, hold a degree of liability as well, to that contractor. Accountability has to have a place to rest in our societal structure, it is law, if accountability cannot be placed with any one entity, then it is considered illegal.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply