Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/07/20/bc-ei-whistleblower-suspended.html

You may ask, "why are you happy to see this?", here is why.

As we have seen over the last few years together here as a family, the acceleration of corruption being revealed worldwide. This is a good thing, to be witnessing all the whistleblowers, protests and people standing up for what they know is right. It is an indication of change coming for the planet, and this revealing of corruption, is making room for the integrity based society to come.

What we are truly witnessing, is something amazing, people coming together worldwide to cleanse the system and pave the way ahead for much brighter futures. Much like our own journey here, don,t you think? Before you can have a solid foundation of fairness, you must weed out the contradictory elements embedded within. When you see elements such as these being revealed at an accelerated pace, its an indication that the process is in motion, and is gaining momentum.

Canada has been relatively unscathed in the Global revelations of corruption, until recently. Although, events taking place around the world do affect us Canadians, it is not really paid attention to, until it shows up at home. Seeing is believing, for most people, and when you see it in your back yard, you know its real. If you think about where it came from, perhaps it was there for awhile, hid under a rock, or perhaps even behind something, out of sight. I guess it doesn,t matter if it was always there, or where it came from, the fact is, that it is here. And another good thing, its becoming more prevalent throughout our country, indicating again, that people are tired of the corruption,abuse,unjustices, etc,etc,etc, in our societal structure, and are coming forward to effect change. And this indeed, is a good thing as well, as others take notice of those coming forward, and some even think perhaps they can help further, by coming forward also. So, a chain effect, if you will, with a means towards an end, an end with justice and fairness. How long it will take, no one knows, but I will say, its accelerating in an exponential way. By jumping in leaps and bounds, one would guess, it may not take long. And with Canada being one of the last, for revelations and examples of transparency, as depicted in the above link, it has a mass effect, when people understand exactly what it implies.

It is a good thing. It shows that there are good people in places of power, that are exposing and setting wheels in motion to accountability. Within our government, and with our media, we are starting to witness change. An example of this, no government interest in our situation initially, or at least that was revealed, but now interest. This gives us hope, and it wouldn,t have been there, if we hadn,t all stuck together and pushed forward. Just because you don,t see anything happening, it doesn,t mean that it isn,t happening, much like the thing that could have been in the backyard for years, and it just revealed itself to you. So our hope hasn,t died, and I do know that my faith has become stronger.

The above link perhaps is surprising to some, but shows that things are not always as they appear on surface, and surprises do happen. The link about Zenyatta I put on here the other day http://investorintel.com/graphite-graphene-intel/flagrant-foul-called-convicted-felons-short-selling-hit-zenyatta/ , may perhaps be a surprise for some. But again, this exposition is a good thing, and it shows people a prime example of a target stock by big money crime, on our very own Venture Exchange. And, it also shows that at least one was willing to come forward to expose this, indicating perhaps a change in thought of some people that are connected to crime.

There will be more things revealed as time progresses in relation to corruption in Canada, but this is a good thing. Some may be more shocking than above, and don,t be surprised or fearful of anything you may see or read. It must happen, and its definitely not in vain. The rats you may see jumping the ship, are not bad, they are perhaps waking up.

I am very glad to see this.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply