Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

"sculpin - the money signs in my eyes are my destruction? Did you really just say that to me. Are you not down 97% on your investment, your only investment? My wife and kids would see me as a complete failure for gambling their future like that - not sure what your situation is but I hope you have a lot more backing you up. I don't fail to see anything except a quick trade - this is a meaningless stock in the grand scheme of markets and investing."

Sir,

I am down 97% on my investment, my only investment. I was one of the many that bought in at the $2 plus range, after the positive news, TV interviews etc being put out by the CEO. My wife and son do not see me as a complete failure, although I am for "investing" their future away like that. Gambling would imply a game of chance, this however is not where I put their future - what you and some others fail to realize is that this is not a game...Although, I would have faired almost as well putting it all on RED and losing at a roulette table given the quality of information and character shown by this CEO. At least then I would have had a 48% chance of doubling my investment. Although based on all of the information out by the company at the time, I was led to believe that a double in SLI was guaranteed and a 10+ bagger was very likely.

I placed my families future in the the trust I had that a CEO would be concerned about their company and their investers. It turns out that this CEO has no concern at all for her shareholders. At the time this was not evident based on the information being presented during AGMs, on the website and in new releases. Of course, at the time I invested her complete lack of concern was not as obvious as it is now. Then she at least maintained an illusion of care and concern for the company and my investment.

This is a meaningless stock to you in the grand scheme of markets and investing. For those of us that do not a part of this "scheme", this investment is much more than that.

You have said your peice, displayed your intent, and I too wish you the best of luck in your quick trade. That would at least mean there would have to be something happening again with this company to revive it from it's neglected and dormant state.

New Message
Please login to post a reply