Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Now I find this disturbing, if it hasn,t been corrected (below). I looked, and havent so far seen where it has been corrected, but the Maple Group (the banks), recently bought the TSX Exchange, so perhaps the reporting and informing the public has changed?

There was lots of cross trading in Jan 2012 when our stock got hit the hardest, which may suggest someone acting like a PO. Apparently, the TSX Venture says there are no market makers in the Venture, yet there appears to me, to be a buy-in provision. If there were no MM,s or PO,s in the Venture, then why the need for a buy-in provision to cover any shorts accumulated during market making activities? And, if there was no MM assigned to the stock in Jan 2012 that stepped down the sp through a series of cross trades, would this not be considered stock manipulation, which is illegal?

Under the freedom to informations act, we should be able to, as shareholders, to perhaps request those documents, if they are not released publicly upon request. Or perhaps, call for an inquiry in the trading of SLI stats? Transparency is essential to SLI investors at this crucial time and confidentiality of trading in this market ,does not cut the cake.

the TSX-V does not have procedures for following up on IIROC trade conduct
compliance report findings. Where the IIROC reports indicate that some Members
and POs do not comply with the TSX-V’s DMA rules, and there is no evidence of
TSX-V regulatory actions
IMO
New Message
Please login to post a reply