Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

LOL, where do you suppose the origins of those rumours lie? Look for where they originated, then you shall find your truth.

who said this; Quantec were so excited they said the Tesoro resembled Red Lake?

My dear friend, rumours run wild in the Exchanges, but when rumours seem to be able to be backed by fact, one tends to wonder how much of the rumour is actually rumour at all?

I believe you guys are getting pretty scared and are trying to take as many down with you, and/or look for scapegoats. To me, this is a sign of rats getting ready to jump ship, last one off is a rotten egg!

And don,t be a fool as to think you can get us to publisize any important stuff here yet, there is a time and place for everything, have patience please.

You must be very worried that you may suffer from futuristic events, or you would not even be here supporting management as you do, or trying to proclaim an innocence that is not questioned yet. A familiar tactic used by an unethical person to divert attention away , is utilize the ole ,"He did it! he did it!", trick. You guys are pathetic.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply