Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi Lefty,

I suggest to get your heart back in it, my friend. We havent given up, and shant. Actually, we have toned this battle up a knotch with some media investigating as well as more media interest on its way. The media thing takes awhile, there has to be research and investigation done on their part, to assure the validity of content they publish. Also, where the dynamics of our situation is vast and complex, it takes even more time, and as a result of investigating anything, sometimes new things are discovered which adds more time.

The government is starting to take notice, with that aspect growing as well. And I encourage shareholders to start sending more things to their respective government rep,s, and remind these reps, that they are there to serve the people, not the big corps. There are more files being opened up on this, so let even more yet open, til we start to get action.It wasn,t the big corps that voted these reps to office, it was the people, perhaps 90% of the votes of any Canadian election, is comprised of the common person, while most likely less than 10% of the votes come from the corporation owners.

A PP was proposed recently, but after more thought, I believe we should even opose that, because of no assurity nor security of how the funds will be spent.

We lost the Cueva Blanca, apparently sold for a lousy $100,000 to a company that we can find out nothing about. The Cueva Blanca had an unofficial 1999 estimated resource on it of around 160,000-190,000 ounces of gold and almost a million ounces of silver. I believe it was said, that the resource was only looking at this in an area where it went from surface down to 90 meters. There was a geophysics done on that property back years ago as well, which suggests anomalies at depth. This property is in line to be let go, before a PP was even proposed, that could have saved this valuable property for us. The value of those minerals above mentioned, is over $200,000,000, and the BOD lets it go for a measly $100,000. Draw your own conclusions on what a valid explanation may be for that.

So, Lefty, the fight is still on,lol. But I have to say, I believe its way in our favour now. There has to be just people somewhere in the Government and regulators, that will see this for what it blatantly is, and step forward and do the right thing. I feel that time may be getting close...

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply