Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I agree. Ive only been investing for a few years and I see posters from some of the other companies im invested in make comments regarding intentions to file complaints etc. What I feel like telling them is they have zero hope getting any kind of restitution whatsoever no matter how obvious the infraction. Im going to keep the shares I own in sli hoping we actually see a sale eventually for the tesoro/vilcoro. As far as the others where corruption has yet to reveal itself...I will not be adding to any of my positions if there is any slight hint of the same bs we've all seen. The system is exactly as you say. Shareholder protection is only for show. Its a joke. The system seems to be designed to protect those who wish to manipulate regulations for their own gains with little to no consequence or concern for violating shareholder rights. It will be very hard to convince me to invest in any other venture stocks im not already involved in. The info management disclosed and then removed from view was so compelling anybody would have been excited to invest in sli. The statements they made were incredible..all but telling us exactly how much while alluding to that amount as very exciting. This company had more pointing to what we all believe then not..imo. Then, when we demand conclusive info proving one way or the other we are told all required results are posted. Then they actually get away with this?? Ok.. but how long will people invest in a market like this. I know many who won't anymore and that number will inevitably grow until these crooks allowing this to happen have no one left to allow exploitation of. Then what will they do. By then I will have a nice chunk of physical metals in a vault somewhere. Thats the only safe bet imo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply