Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

President
Rating:[?]
Votes: 320 Score: 3.5
  • Currently 3.5/5 Stars.
Did you know?sculpin has been a member since August 09, 2009

another misleading statement?

posted on Aug 20, 13 05:18PMUse the IP Check tool[?]

In the company,s circular of last Nov, the credentials of Robert Krause are displayed. Robert is now one of our directors, which I consider invalid, by the way.

Under his profile that is displayed in the circular, it states that he was involved with an aquisition that saw the company he was a geo for, get aquired as having a million ounces of gold to a senior gold producer.

To me, upon doing some research, the above statement, (not verbatum, but as perceived to mean by me), is misleading. The amount of gold that Roberts former associated company has/had, seemed to be far less, with estimates all over the board over the years, with the highest amount of gold I ever seen suggested there, to be around 600,000 ounces, with estimates as low as below 200,000 ounces showing up. Also, it seems that the aquisitor of this property may have abandoned the production because of some difficulties and perhaps insufficient economics. Also, the aquisitor is stated as a junior miner by at least one source, not a major as the circular seems to suggest, and upon further research, it seems to suggest that the aquisitor is more so an exploration company.

Upon reviewing this, and imo, I believe any votes for the current management may have been mislead, whereas I don,t see any correction or amendments to such. If so, I would suggest that none of the votes are valid that current management recieved at the last AGM.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply