Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Mr Mike, I am well aware of the rules here at Ag.

Your blatant attempt at trying to discredit me by a using what you may consider a display of hipocracy, shows your intent clearly. You guys continuously attack me so desperately, looking for every little thing, yet cannot succeed. You fail to realize that these attempts are only revealing more and more each day, your desperations.

The use of bs by me spelled out, rather than abreviated, is probably the only time I ever used that term, but, if it makes you happy and you don,t feel offended, I may consider using the term bull poop in the future.

Then you guys have the gall and vanity to cry that your posts have been removed, without taking the time to see just how ridiculous your displays are to the public. I suggest you concentrate on my future posts, whereas the picture may start to come together a wee bit more for you guys, instead of trying to bury them. I also ask for you to study the rules of Ag again, and read the parts about personal attacks.

thank you

Love always

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply