Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Only connection I have with SLI is via my Broker exclusivly for my buy sell button.

Just seems to me that the amount of new posters showing up whose comments seem to detract from the BOD and the Presidents responsibility for this mess and redirecting the issue to murray does smell a bit of damage control. If the newbies and others are not part of a concieved effort to change the timbre of this board than we can agree to disagree .But it boggles the mind and any sense of reason with the facts (not rumours or innuendo)that there has been a serious disconnect with the reality of whom is in the end 100% responsible for this fiasco.

As for Murry, yes he has been a bad boy and perhaps it was collusion perhaps not.

Yes his side of the story may be predjudiced perhaps not.

Yes he does have a personnel connection with some of the posters here.

One word of caution though to anyone that may be posting from or under the employ of SLI or anyone that is intentionally attempting misdirect disscusion for nefarious purposes.

Don't think for one moment that a Company or Corporation are the only ones that can obtain a court order for an IPO address.

I would gladly contribute funds to assist in that exercise if it became nessasary .

New Message
Please login to post a reply