Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have just banned 3 posters over their disruption to this board and demeanor towards long time and respectable posters here at Agoracom.

I sincerely thank the management supporters that came on here in the last few days revealing their character to this board and the public. You have done an excellent job at helping us shareholders show others and the public the inconsideration of shareholders by management and the blatant manipulation of blame.

I will tell you that it is sad for anyone in this world to condone actions that hurt many people. You are a prime example of the type that are being revealed everyday, the ones that take advantage of others, to get what they want. Its sad to see that you have no defence and you fail to see or know that yourselves. You have conditioned yourselves to a set mentality, that it is right to take advantage of people, by not questioning the society you live in. You accept it the way it is because of your selfishness and the gain it brings you in the material world, exploitation is the word used to describe your actions.

You choose money over people, when you come to realize that it is perhaps not right to be that way, then you will be on your way to a better world and joining the majority. The world you have lived in for so long that enabled you to succeeed as an owner of material, is now drastically changing. You are given a choice, as all were and still are given, to change with the times.

Thank you

Love All

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply