Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

"I dont attend agms. If the company wasdrawing such comparisions as you say that is troublong. How were the comparisopns framed on the context. Was it clear that comparisopns dp not giarantee results. Obviioously drils.are needed tp peer into the earth. You have to understand that the venture is more about the story than the results."

Anyone has the right to attend or not attend an AGM...however to come on here and condescend and preach the virtues of management and their abilities to take this company forward and disregard what has been said to shareholders in public addresses such as AGM's by our President is appauling.

It is not "if" the company was drawing such comparisons as your ignorance to the plain recorded facts conclude...It is in fact "that" the company was drawing such comparisons.

Furthermore, this "more about the story than the results" nonsense is ridiculous...what do you think this is a John Grisham novel...what kind of a foolish statement is that from someone who speaks as if they can spout the laws and policies of the TSX like Old Faithful...are you aware that public comments, private comments, and commissioned comments made by the company to absolutely anyone relating to material information are subject to the same legal scrutiny as those disseminated in an official company NR including those that are "stories"?

Ironiclly within the verbiage of the the Disclosure policies of the TSX and those specific to Mining disclosures these policies refer to "unsophisticated investors" and ensuring information is clear even to those without sophistication...the irony being that your condescension and remarks suggest that those on these boards who have lost a lot of money, in part due to the smoke and mirrors combined with inaccurate and inadequate information and do not support management are "unsophisticated investors"...the very people who the policies suggest need protection and are rightfully in need of protection for situations like the one we have faced over the years...a "sophisticated investor" like yourself must see the irony?

This continual nonsense about you wanting to make a double or triple or god knows what...and that everyone should get out of poor managements way so you can get yours is beyond laughable. With all due respect (and I'll let you know if the time ever comes when you're due) I and I think I speak for many...do not care one tiny iota about your success. I for one have no time for the well being of parasites who look to profit by taking advantage of victims who have been devastated...the fact however that everyone has to endure the constant ramblings of some cowardly anonymous profiteer suggesting it was somehow their fault is what shows the world the sick sociopathic joy someone like you needs to justify a reason to exist.

To top it off you don't even have the courage to acknowledge the plain facts in front of you that are recorded let alone intelligent logical discussion surrounding the clear incompetence and failure of management.

To date not a single person has put forth a defensible reason for the board to have kept management in place running this company or better yet a reason for them to keep management in place moving forward.

The only thing that is clear is that those in support of management today take incredible joy in the pain and suffering of honest hardworking people.

I have yet to see such a class act...your mother must be proud.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply