Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It may look like more than one person uses the Gonefishing 45 alias? I figured it was a group, because I don,t believe one person would threaten me and Hog. And who would be so desperate about and a stock, as to threaten someone? If the stock was falling, who would care, they certainly would not go through such lengths as intimidating an online poster, unless they had something to gain. So, somehow, he/they must have something to gain. Here is 2 threats Gonefishing45 made to me on the stock house private message system;

View message

Date: 6/19/2013 3:48:53 AM
Subject: Coming For You
<p> Hey Ricky - there was a time when I didn't really care - you have perpetuated so many lies that I think the integrity of the markets requires your answers, You are the dumbest most dangerous person I have come accross. I am coming after you Ricky - were you the stooge that othesr used to short or were you just the stooge that didn't get rich while your handlers laughed at you? How come Jakestocksnake and Hogtown and Kemo don't post?</p>

View message

Date: 6/19/2013 4:04:21 AM
Subject: I hear You Are In Alberta
<p> I'd love to get together with you buddy!! Actualy it's not just me - there are a bunch of us tha would like to chat!! How is your schedule? You being such an esteemed hubleader we could pay to have you come - you deserve nothing less!! </p>
New Message
Please login to post a reply