Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Redraven, I believe many here don,t worry bout the money part of it anymore, its the point of the matter and the blatant injustices being served upon the loyal shareholders of this stock. I talked with a big shareholder tonight, and like others, the shareholder is not selling, because the shareholders DD says that there is something more here than meets the present eye. Other shareholders are the same, and its definitely me not influencing them, some of the stuff I got, I got from these shareholders and have examined it myself, and am comfortable with it.

We have accepted, if the company goes under and we lose everything, so what?

We shareholders did our part and more, we left the choices up to the BOD, as those choices were always in their hands and still are. We shareholders have also left choices up to the regulatory bodies, the Exchange, the government and more .We shareholders have done all we could, its up to the BOD and all the ones mentioned above to ensure the survival of this company. We have stood here loyal to this company the last 3 years, we have access to millions of dollars, but I doubt very much if the company will be seeing it under this management.

If there is only a big capital loss for investors if the company goes under now, it doesn,t mean its not gonna be a huge gain for these investors in the future with multiple class action lawsuits against the big guys. Never mind Lori or the BOD, although there may be suits filed against them as well, its the big protective agencies with all the money that may return all the investors money, plus more.

The shareholders here did not manipulate the SP and bring it down to where it is today.Shareholders here hold over the majority of shares and didn,t sell. With a stock held so tight, there is no legitimate reason why the SP is this low. Market forces brought the SP down, but when you look at the market forces, a lot of questions arise, suggesting something else. Again, this is not shareholders fault, the BOD can get the shareholder list anytime they wish and can identify any irregularities in the list, and it is their responsibility to ensure that is looked after, if deceptive patterns seemed apparent.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply