Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

1. I understand why they are important but do not understand the absence of them.

2. Just the opposite. With the historic information released by sli, I do not understand how what has been released for results could be all that is significant enough to see. I believe most feel this way which is why I request full disclosure of the approx 2500 assays, good or bad. I also feel this could help restore some trust.

3. I absolutely do not question the validity of geophysical tools such as quantec but do question a managements motives when the information is publicly available and then is no longer.

4. Yes I want to see all assays regardless of grades with the drill hole azimuths

5. Yes I do. Suddenly in calgary the 'source' was constantly being referred to. It hadnt until then. We questioned drilling the anomolies and got responses regarding the source. I look at the source as what fed the anomolies above it.

6. I do not question the surface location of drill holes but with the lack of information I do not know where they went underground. Therefore I do not know what anomolies/high priority targets were drilled, or how far into them we went.

7. Incorrect. I feel management released much information in the past which if it was available now may garner investment interest. I also feel clearing the air with all assays sent to the lab to date may help as well. All that I posted..other then my comments was copied from managements previously released info right off their website...before it was stripped. I hope this clears things up for you. Dont think I dont understand what you're trying to do with your method of questioning me. Doesnt it suck when how something is written can be interpreted in more ways then one?

New Message
Please login to post a reply