Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

First off mr/mrs hulkster.

If you were genuinely offering help or to be of assistance, you would not be doing it on a public board. My tone is not condesending nor harrasing, perhaps misinterpreted by you, which may also lack an understanding for our situation. The attitude is irrelevant that you may be implying I portray, fact is relevant.

It has become clear to most investors here, that this story may be very complex, interconnecting many aspects of investing and the markets. The more complex, the longer any investigation by authorities may become. But, I believe you already know this, so I question you in asking me this ridiculous question on a public forum.

A comment about RCMP versus Media.

It has become very clear in the present and recent past that media and journalistic sources have been uncovering facts and aiding in ongoing investigations. At this very time, some authorities are totally swamped with so many cases of corruption, that their personel are maxed out, hampering their ability at prompt investigation. Any investigative unit works by a procedural script, which does not take in account the effect that time may have on any victims. Our situation involves, as a protection for investors, a time sensitive approach. To enhance our protection and in the course of being prudent, is it not prudent for shareholders to utilize every avenue available to them in lines of self protection?

We are being proactive in supporting our investment and would not be going this far without reasonable and just cause. If there was no story here in regards to corruption of some significant sort, there would not be ongoing investigations at this point in time by any authoritative agencies of this country or elsewhere. This may suggest a degree of importance with our story, that may not only affect SLI investors, but investors in Canada as well as globally to some extent. If this story is much bigger than what it appears at first glance, and if it affects other investors, then in the course of being proactive and protecting investors, the media has the efficient ability to inform. If certain media are outside the realm of censorship, they will disclose and inform the public of the truth.

I will end this with the recollection of the massive stock manipulation that occured in Jan 2012 on this stock, with no disciplinary action being taken by any authorities yet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply