Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If the requested information is so insignificant, why is it such an issue to share it if they can prove with it that many of our trust issues are unfounded? Maybe you can take that question back to your source for me. For now I will assume what shareholders would like to see is of no concern. Thank you for your prompt response. I feel no effort has been made to prove management is trustworthy and has our best interests as a priority. I dont need a reason to require that proof. I am a shareholder who has put money into this company. Our company. A management team, imo who is unwanted, can only last on legalities for so long without the backbone of the companys support..the shareholders. If they are not worried about shareholder opinion enough to share insignificant information, then I guess they arent too worried about anything the shareholders can impact as a whole. Imo

New Message
Please login to post a reply