Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well, going over Molson's post today, which is more information which I'm sure most feel is quite disturbing & frustrating, and adds to the pile of the "unknown", which appears to becoming more "known"

446,818 reported as an opening balance on Nov 15, 2012 (did not even know this person was an insider, did you?)

446,818 reported sold (even if it was between 204 to 280 days late for reporting?)

Anyway, lets look back to the dates of some of these trades, the sells, which were, as said above, from 204 to 280 days later for the actual reporting. And a few misc posts on the IGD board just prior to these dates. Coincidence, I am sure, however, "timing is everything" especially when there are very few posts to begin with?

• Jan 03, 2013 (280 days prior to reporting) sold 70,000 shares. Look back @ the IGD posting at that time, and a few days prior. Here is one of them:

You will do just fine with IGD... A little bird told me of some real pleasent new coming this month

• Feb 07, 2013 (245 days prior to reporting) sold 76,818:

I could not agree more . It is about where we are today and where we are going to have the potential to make money. Enough already let's get the show on the road!! I am looking for big things from the properties , TTAGIT and the share price. JMO

After so much gloom and doom , it's feels good to be associated with something positive !

• Feb 28, 2013 (224 days prior to reporting) sold 49,000:

Huge bids building on Intigold and insider selling on SLI. It seems obvious where the attention is being focused.

New Message
Please login to post a reply