Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: We need to sue the Maple Group and the B.C. Government

Class action must be taken against those identified in this posts title. Its of little and no use to depend on and fool around with the petty agencies/commissions designated to protect investors, when they do not do their job and enforse the rules. These petty bureaucracies are accountable and responsible to the above, as well as the above assuring that these commissions are accountable and responsible.There is ample evidence to support a massive law suit from not only SLI investors, but from many other investors in the TSX. There are many derivatives/instruments under Canadian, U.S. and National law that clearly places the above entities in negligence, in numerous instances, not only now, but over the years. The continuous negligence has led to many investors being constantly taken advantage of and it appears it will not end, unless the real accountability is tackled head on.

I have proposed this in the past, and whereas more and more corruption is coming to light, and more and more of the little guys are waking up to whats going on, we would not be alone in any litigation. Its of little use for us to tackle this on our own, when there are so many others in, or have been in the same boat as SLI investors. This is not vengence, but only self defence. When we can not rely on the supposed protective agencies, who will protect us, other than ourselves. If people wish to continuously get robbed and taken advantage of, that is their choice, but I can assure that there are many that are tired of the foolish games and are willing to take a grand stand, if thats what it requires. I believe we should be organizing and joining all advocates of this nature together, and take on these entities as a unified and very strong group. We have everything to gain, most notably, what is just.

I can be contacted here through private message or this public forum, if there are any outside interests considering a joint effort class action against mentioned.

thank you

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply