Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I agree Mikx, about the sp, its pretty blatant how its kept down there. Everybit of buying that came in over the last year or so was hit by the selling. It was amusing to watch, and still is, how whenever any buying would come into the market, the peretrators would back off selling until the buying ceased, then resume their orchestrated takedown of the stock. If its that easy for us to see, you would think the Exchange and their companion IIROC, with all the resources they have, would see it as a slam dunk. But, then again, IIROC is not independant and is regulated/governed by the owners of the Exchange in some manner. There is an advisory committee with institutional input, that IIROC is more or less under its control, thats why Flaherty is trying to get one National independant regulator for all of Canada. So, the regulatory system is breaking down, and will most likely collapse, as we know it, when individual employees start getting hit with class actions for not doing their job in protecting. These employees are not immune, and if they are going along with what an influence or employer may tell them to do or not to do, they are aiding and abetting as well, whereas as they have the choice to whistleblow, or knowingly continue supporting illegal activity.

On the purchasing shares part of your post, I suggest to take part in the PP, the stock price is being controlled and the company needs money now, or we all lose.

Anyone interested should request the forms Monday, whereas I believe it closes by the end of Nov, and if its not filled, it may cause further difficulties for investors. These forms can be emailed to you, and if anyone is talking to the office, can they please ask how much is left to be filled of the PP? THANK YOU

imo

St. Elias Mines Ltd.
304-700 Pender St W
Vancouver, BC
V6C 1G8
Tel: (604) 669-4677
Toll-free: (888) 895-5522
Fax: (604) 669-9626
New Message
Please login to post a reply