Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: An interesting comment by the Finance officer of St. Elias Mines

This was posted 2 years ago by St Elias Mines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeYiSX_9JaI

I assume that someone who is the Finance Officer and is representing the company at an industry conference that he would be privy to and understand the plans and goals of the company. I only assume this to be the case as that is how it would be with any other company whose left hand knows what the right hand is doing.

He mentions clearly around the 1:00 - 1:30 mark that the companys plan would be to execute the drill program and then decide whether to go into production.

Production? Really?

Hasn't it been made painfully clear that over the years that we are an exploration company that looks to identify a resource and then sell the resource. "WE ARE NOT A MINING COMPANY"

For anyone wondering...all public dissemination BY THE COMPANY of information regardless of whether it is via a company NR, presentation, AGM or via a video sharing service more commonly used to share cats that skateboard...must comply with all disclosure policies set out by regulators.

I assume that our Management and BOD know this piece of common knowledge so the question is....

Are we looking to determine a resource and sell it...or are we looking to determine a resource and then go into production?

If anyone knows the answer to this...please let Mr. Norman MacKinnon know as he seems to be confused on the issue and wasn't towing the company line.

S.

P.S. I have no idea if Mr. MacKinnon is connected with the company any longer...however my question is still valid.

New Message
Please login to post a reply