Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have not confirmed this, but have heard, that the more money you have and can pay the courts in B.C., the quicker you can get your case heard. There are many problems with this practise, if it is so.

First I guess I would look at perhaps the prejudice stance of this, whereas a low income person or not financially well off person, would not be entitled to the same privileges as a wealthy person/corporation, suggesting that this low income person is not as good as the person with money, by having to take a back seat, if you will. For a Crown representative, (the courts), to discriminate against citizens of this country, in this manner, seems to contradict our constitution and even perhaps depicts a hypocritical environment in at least the B.C. courts. Justice is supposed to be delivered and received on an equal and fair basis, to be democratic, I do not see at all, how the procedure of allowing "money people" to jump ahead in the line up of court proceedings, is fair.

I believe we may extend this mentality of the B.C. Judicial system to our case. It would blatantly seem that the corporation or the one with money, has been favoured in our court proceedings. The concerns of 1000,s were ignored by the courts, in favourtism of only a handfull, the money people. Judge Steeves effected this very scenario when he chose to agree with the CEO, that it was right and just to throw away our votes on a technicality and denying our votes a chance to be heard. This is indeed totally undemocratic and has truly placed the power even deeper into the hands of the corporation, and for the TSX and BCSC to stand by and allow this to happen, clearly shows their position on this as well, they condone this action in which contradicts their own policy and statements of protection, leaving all their policies and regulations in support of making the markets a fair investing game, a lie, which is presented under falsehoods, which mislead investors in believing a sense of security. I will go as far as to say, that investors are even lured into the markets, and under this blatant act, intent can easily be established when laws are not enforced nor upheld by those responsible to do so.

When you look at your society today, you mostly see how the innocent moral ethical people, rarely ever advance to being wealthy. Its not their fault if they don,t, because we all have a choice at being a crook or not. While the real incentive lies with being a crook to better oneself, the ones that want to live an honest existence are faced with laws that threaten them from bettering themselves. Criminals have no fear in this respect, they don,t abide by the cumbersome laws, so they usually thrive, while the law abiding citizens are restricted, contained, and yes, limited by these laws. So, in reality, success usually comes as a result of being unethical, while failure may be prominent in the more honest types. So, your whole society was really a farse and a control system, that enabled the criminals to constantly feed off the ethical. Your social system supports this type of behaviour, by allowing it to exist.

Our society is perhaps 1% big crooks, while the 99% are people that want to live an honest and abundant existence. These 99% are effecting change now, and are amazingly standing up and effecting great change in our world today for the good. You may say crime is everywhere, yes its true, even in your locales, you see theft on the rise. But I don,t believe all the blame should be put on these petty thiefs, its their knowing of how our society works and their recognition that the incentives to be corrupt, far outweigh the incentives to be ethical. You could go as far as suggesting they are the brave and hold a high degree of intelligence for discovering how society only robs them and places them into a control where their freedom is taken away from them in respect of having to work everyday for someone else and not getting ahead. By no way do I condone theft, I am just portraying an underlying mentality, that does make sense when looked at and understood.

All in all, we are in great times of change, where that 1% greed is starting to crumble and the people are changing the way things run. The ways thing have run in the past, is definitely not the way they will continue to run in the near future. The bad has to be weeded out of the garden, to allow for the fresh fruit to grow and flourish. The quicker that more people step up to the plate and believe in this, the quicker the transition will be.

thank you

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply