Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If the "Law of Averages" exists, and if it too is not manipulated, then the shareholders of SLI should be in for better things in the near future. If we look upon the last two years, the good things seem hard to find for us. But, perhaps the greatest good of all that has occured within this time, that may be overlooked, is the imense knowledge gained of how things really worked in the past and how unjust it really was, after being disected to its very core. (I used pretense in the last sentence because I believe the Law of Averages must kick in here shortly, and good things should start happening)

I believe this great understanding has strengthened many here, if not all, and is a very powerful tool going forward in this life. I believe the Law of Averages has been manipulated, how else could one explain one atrocity after another being dealt us shareholders? This being the case, the picture has become much clearer for many, and I am grateful to be among you.

Our Peruvian properties are very real, the gold is there, Google images says so, this fact cannot be denied when there appears to be evidence of them being mined. All the geology for the Tesoro fits with the surrounding geology as well as the Quantec Geophysics coinciding with gold mineralization in the depths. After the above facts, and possibly more, I cannot find one thing that suggests the properties are not real and valuable.

Having said this, that the properties are very real, there may be some things revealed in the future that may have some questioning if the properties are real or not. I can assure you that they are very real and no matter what may come in the future, please do not doubt your investment or the belief of the properties, that you contain in your hearts. Remain in your beliefs and listen to what your heart says, retaining your composure and shaking off any little figments of doubt that may try to creep in your brain. Listen to your heart, not your brain, for your brain only thinks, while your heart knows.

Know that we are not out of the woods yet, but know also, that we have many tools at our disposal yet, should they be needed. The choice to how short this may take belongs to the ones that have kept this stock and company suppressed, that includes regulators and government. I ask for you to stand your ground with me, everyone together as we continue on towards the end.

I wish each and everyone of the SLI family a Happy and Prosperous New Year. I wish the same for every person on this Earth. I wish this year that many will find their heart and their truth, that they find their unconditional love and compassion for their fellow human being, and reach out to help, rather than to slaughter.

I leave you with this beautiful song that has so much meaning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTBx-hHf4BE

I love you all.

thank you

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply