Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I suggest that not only shareholders that read this, but anyone, to copy and save this post for future reference. I ask that you share it with any and all that you may know. The proper authorities have been in receipt of this information for awhile, as are other sources, SLI shareholders included. It is possible that some shareholders may not know this, so, know you know, please read on.

Around late summer early fall of 2011 I received a call from a person employed as IR for SLI. This person was not Murry Braught.

We were drilling then on the Tesoro, a property that may prove to hold the biggest gold find on this planet. Although news releases before this time, left shareholders with vague information as to when drilling actually started, it could only be derived from news releases that it had commenced somewhere between June and Aug of 2011. The call I received, came after the initiation of drilling.

I was kind of taken by surprise when the caller said this, keep in mind that this so called quote is not verbatum, but concrete in its construct and merit. This is what he said;

"I am telling you this a way ahead of time so that you will not be surprised and will know whats happening. We are going to "hit' the stock in a few months time to shake out some shares from weak hands, so that some big guys can get in here and get some shares"

I thought little of it at the time because it didn,t make sense to me that the stock would be hit and I definitely would not be parting with my shares, that could be very valuable in a heartbeat, so I put little merit in his message. However, our stock was indeed hit in Jan 2012, 2 days before any drill results were ever released to the public, a very suspicious thing. And, as most of you know, I stayed constantly on this board suggesting for shareholders not to sell, that this was a tree shake and that someone was probably getting ready to make a run at our company, which could involve, the first offer. It would be ludicrous for anyone to sell at a time like that, and especially 2 days BEFORE ANY DRILL RESULTS WERE RELEASED.

It didn,t enter my mind at the time of the "stock price hit", the telephone call I received approx 4 months prior, and I didn,t associate that call with what had actually happened, until perhaps Feb-April, after the fact. One of the reasons why I didn,t recall it sooner, was that I was flaberghasted at not only what was happening with our stock price, but also by the death threats that I received as a result of suggesting that shareholders don,t sell and hang onto their shares in Jan 2012.

Security encryption codes for RBC were either comprimised in my trading accounts or someone inside RBC themselves had access to my trading accounts and shares of SLI started disappearing, in conjunction with against all odds, trades failing for me for the previous 3 months, while trading other stocks. Everytime I would enter a stock to trade, it would be hit with the sp falling contiuously and sometimes hit hard, to force me to sell, encompassing losses, whereas most of the trades were on margin. I had phones and computer compromised, begining in Aug 2011, with much financial burdening and suppression being placed on me, beyond the confines of coincidence, suggesting blatantly that I was a target of financial suppression.

At the same time that the breach of my RBC trading accounts became very evident to me, I received death threats which consisted of, but not limited to; " you will be driving down an icy road with bad tires on your vehicle", "you will be prospecting and fall and hit your head on a rock" and "you will wake up in the jungles of Brazil looking up at the trees".

The chase and circumstances surrounding my ordeal would easily seem fantastic to most, but upon other investors of SLI being intimidated, credibility as adhered to my story, where the fantasy illusion becomes the real astonishing world and the real truth, is revealed. And the most pertinent question is introduced here; "why would someone be as desperate as to shut someone up if this is only a little ole stock, who would care if the stock price is falling?" When you easily answer this question yourself, you see that this is not a little ole stock and that it is very valuable to not only someone, but to some that perhaps thought they were very powerful and could control by fear and intimidation.

The non action by authorities thus far, while in receipt of much evidence, raises many questions too. If they are partisan to some type of organized crime or are in fact intimidated themselves, then it is part of our duty to get this out to the public, so that it cannot be concealed and swept under the rug. There has been a concerted and focused effort by shareholders for over 2 years now, to get this in many hands of the public and authoritative agencies as possible. With the resourceful group of shareholders we have, plus outside helping hands, we have disseminated this info as far out as we could and I feel comfortable in saying, non of this can be concealed from the thousands already informed. This post is designed as to reach and further inform, some interests that we have missed.

Stand your ground and I fully believe that its crucial that we retain the majority of voting shares in this company at this very time. Its very apparent by now what your shares may be worth in the near future, perhaps even a lifetime security for you and your family. Have no fear, us , what may seem as a couple shareholders digging, are not acting alone and this standing up would not be happening if it were not for all the amazing and supporting shareholders of SLI and the outside help. Speak your truths and continue to stand tall and strong, for what you believe in. The properties are very real and very valuable, the chances are great that we will realize this in the future..

thank you

Love

rick jewers

New Message
Please login to post a reply