Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Myself and several people at work are absolutely in. I will speak with the many other shareholders I know so they know the option is there as well. I have no doubt every shareholder I speak with will be happy to be on board. What else is left? Any available option is better then our current situation in my opinion. If it fails whats the difference? Lets get someone running this show that will drill, report ALL results good or bad for transparencys sake (INDUSTRY STANDARD OR NOT ITS NECESSARY UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES imo), announce holes with no mineralization AS SUCH, give drill angles, when announcing results..not tell us 110m section of core is going to be resampled due to compelling initial results ..and then tell us all required results have been posted when asked about them. Then theres hole8...and on and on and on and on. Who in their right mind would would be so f'n stupid to roll over and 'not dwell on the past'... lets just move forward! Enough is enough already. In my angry opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply