Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

As you noticed, I have not posted a lot in the past year or so, simply because there was no point in it, however, as I have posted my doubts about past and present management and their tactics and have seen how much they care about the shareholders or anyone other then themself (although my own greed kept me from acting on my own gut feeling and predictions), I believe that Lori will not let a buy-out happen, at least not without having sold, optioned or stripped every property from SLI first. I would not be surprised if some of it has already been done, maybe not totally legally completed transactions, but possibly just waiting for the finale stroke of a pen. If this would be the case, buy-out of what?

Of course, since I still have a good pile of shares (all that I bought), I'm still hoping that somehow there is going to be a miracle and Lori wants to make this thing work yet and this company, with maybe some new person co-steering the ship in a proper way to a succesful enterprise, which would not only serve Management, but shareholders as well. I think this could only happen if Lori could see that she would fare better by operating a successful SLI rather than getting party-favours from majors or those getting our properties for minimal "official" prices to buy or option. Things would really have to get back on track not only in legal terms but also on the ethical plane.

There is also another item that needs to be considered (I think Santa Clause mentioned it in one of his earlier posts regarding buy-out). "Poison Pill".

I remember, when taliking with Lori at the AGM 2011 in Vancouver, she mentioned that she wanted a large part of a PP to go to " trusted hands", and to further prevent a hostile takeover, there would be a " Poison Pill" In place. If this is the case, a buy-out could be more than difficult.

Naturally there was no detail discussed and at that time it sure seemed to me as a good idea.

So these are my toughts, and as anyone, I don't know whether it would be best to bail now or never, but since I have lost my money, home and health over it already, I believe it best to keep at it and see where it will go, the last .5% of origial value will not make any difference in my future.

In my opinion of course.

Real888

New Message
Please login to post a reply