Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Real, I believe this comment made by you in your post is very important. Perhaps, by your choice of course, any and all information pertaining to your several losses, (bolded below), should be documented, expanded upon, and perhaps even circulated among your friends. This may be of great value to a futuristic class action against the ones authoritized to protect. I am especially interested in the "health" portion of your comment, whereas it depicts stress which may be indicative of a widespread effect among shareholders. Because of continuous neglect by regulators, it may be said, that bodily harm has been established as a result, and your personal home insurances may be able to intervene as well, under indemnification clauses, which are designed to not only protect you from being sued, but as a launch to protect you in an offensive manner as well.

"So these are my toughts, and as anyone, I don't know whether it would be best to bail now or never, but since I have lost my money, home and health over it already, I believe it best to keep at it and see where it will go, the last .5% of origial value will not make any difference in my future."

It is a suggestion, that all shareholders that may have encountered undue stress or similarities, that have affected their health and perhaps relationships, as a result of this investment ,should keep records of any doctor visits, etc.

As a thought of any and all futuristic law suits, it may be advisable to incorporate several forms of legal council, rather than one, this decrease the chances of their arm being twisted.This type of strategy also holds a degree of accountability upon any other supporting legal council, to assure accountability. Also, a multinational cooperation, would also have its benefits.

Sounds ridiculous?, I dont think so, when you compare with the ridiculous circumstance we shareholders are currently in as perhaps a direct result of neglect.

New Message
Please login to post a reply