Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Santa, as we have experienced so many times with this investment, there appears to be no rules. So, I have to ask, "why the need for legal consultation, if there are no rules?. Surely, we would not be expected to comply with rules when others don,t, that would be considered undemocratic, and I don,t believe those assigned to uphold rules, could justify themselves in trying to force us, to adher to such rules. In reality, its absurd to seek legal council, in this respect, and would be contrary to subsequent futuristic suits by us.

Also, I will mention the option of "citizen arrest" in our scenario towards perhaps employees of regulators, or even more. If it is felt by reasonable cause, that we are in receipt of enough evidence to clearly demonstrate perhaps an obstruction of justice, we may well be within our rights to perform "citizens arrests". It would be the responsibility of the RCMP to secure any such arrests, in this country.

Food for thought.

New Message
Please login to post a reply