Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

In my very humble opinion, I believe there are some people that need to take a serious break from this board. This forum no longer has anything to do with SLI. Agoracom was lobbyed hard to allow unrelated material to be posted on the basis it had everything to do with SLI. Hopefully the shares that are held in good hands stay there, because it would be impossible for anyone to even throw $1000 at this stock after reading this forum. It's been 1.5yrs. The exchange, regulators, government, RCMP, lawyers are not going to change anything. What has happened with this stock has happened and its done. It's not changing. If your trying to change the market, go to another forum.

The only, and i mean ONLY hope for SLI shareholders is for another group to nominate themselves and run for director positions at the next AGM. It is a fact, and i'm sorry but some people are gonna have to just suck it up and deal with it. Life goes on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply