Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I always try to get answers before leaping to conclusions. I suspect that a mind set like that would have saved all of us a huge chunk of change.

Yes indeed Santa Clause, answers. However, sometimes answers do not seem to provide one with the answers they so desire, or require, however, we all know how clear hindsight is. Ah, yes, is it not 20/20?

I did look for answers, and yes, all questions I asked, or I heard asked, I did have & hear answers, at the time anyway. Seeking these answers cost me a considerable amount of vacation from work, & of course financially. However, I considered it all necessary to form an opinion & basis for an investment.

I did attend the following, to try to increase my knowledge, and, in the end, further invest, as the answers & communication I heard, was very positive, IMO. Some of the answers are on audio, have you listened to it, or any of it Santa Clause? Well worth the listen, IMO, especially the 2011 AGM

Events, I personally attented:

April 18, 2010 (Edmonton Petroleum Club)

Nov 24, 2010 (Vancouver AGM)

Nov 17, 2011 (Vancouver AGM)

2012 (had my flight booked for AGM, but the date changed, and could not get work off for the final date. Lost a little money on that one)

So, yes you might be right (hindsight anyway) but, all the above, cost me a huge chunk of change, NOT saved me, as you mentioned above. I truly tried to get answers, before leaping, as you say. That, did not seem to work too well for me?

But, we can all look into the past, and voice concerns, seems quite simple & obvious, does it not?

Possibly, I heard the wrong answers though? Don't think so, not at the time, anyway?

Obviously all, just IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply