Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Santa's last post to Sculpin prompted me to review the "freedom of speech" comment I made recently.

First, I went back to all of Santa's posts and even though most seemed well articulated and presented the thumbs up were nonexistent. This led me to believe no one was allowed to rate the post at all but as Molson, I think, pointed out, you have to be signed in to click in a thumbs up. Now signed in I see all Santa's posts show the thumbs up (even with no score). Didn't know that. So I guess the blank space on the post just means no one scored that post. Learn something every day.

Second, If a poster is going to point out a portion of my post I would appreciate seeing it in "quotation" marks and in the normal font I had posted.

Remember, bold font and I think very large font is equated to shouting in typed messaging. I try follow the rules here. Just suggesting others do likewise to avoid a ban.

On another age old question, will we ever get the "total" core results from Tesoro? The hits Quantec made there are amazingly high number chargebility readings. I keep checking this site's Photo tab especially the 3D photo.

BDF

New Message
Please login to post a reply