Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

To my knowledge, the Circular has to be put out by this coming Monday. This will tell us who management will be putting on the slate of directors, to be voted upon. Whereas current securities laws are anti shareholder, in the respect that we can only vote "for" or "with hold" for any of the nominees management may have on the slate, it only takes 1 vote each, for all of managements nominees to be voted in. The only chance that shareholders have at changing management, is to have nominees of their own,otherwise, with one measley vote, the management nominees are elected. I believe directors could be nominated from the floor at the AGM, but would need sufficient registered share certificates in hand from other shareholders, to outweigh the registered votes for management, ie; if Lori had votes for her of 1 million shares, the nominee from the floor would need 1 million and 1 vote. Understand that this is only thought of how it works at this time by my, and may not be entirely correct, whereas I did not check securities laws or the Business Act in which SLI was incorporated under.

The "record date", the last date before the AGM as to which shareholders can buy shares that may be voted in the upcoming AGM and election, is Feb 3, 11 days away.

The date of the AGM is Mar 12th.

this is just some preliminary info and may be added upon or changed

New Message
Please login to post a reply