Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: a reminder why shareholders didn,t sell their stock

When I noticed that my accounts were compromised, one share went missing out of one account, then I checked another account, that account had 4 measly shares missing. Thats when I shut down my PC and proceeded to close out or freeze all my RBC accounts as soon as the bank opened on a monday morning. The shares started disappearing on a friday afternoon.

So Santa, I would suggest you know the details before incinuating and spreading false information that I have sold all my shares. I have more shares at the present than I have ever had, and my average cost is most likely ~$1.50. I purchased 90,000 shares at $2.48 in 2011, I have not sold any of those from that trade.I am down over a half a million bucks, which has financially devestated me and my family.To compliment this financial devestation, I have been continuously hit financially since that inception by someone. The truth will come out, and I believe it is getting very close, :). I believe its time you take a hike.

thank you

love,

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply