Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: a reminder why shareholders didn,t sell their stock

The Bank Act and agreements that bank customers sign when they open accounts, literally leaves customers without too many rights. I had one trading tech at RBC ask me to identify a trading descrepency in my account, I told him I couldn,t actually pinpoint the trade that should not have been there, but it was showing up on the monthly statement of the balance, which clearly showed that a mistake was made on their part on settling trades in my account. I asked for a full audit and they said they wouldn,t do that, that I specifically had to point out which trade, from many stocks I had traded, that didn,t belong. I was unable to do this, because in trading, you are sometimes in and out and don,t have time to document all trades. It happened several times with me, always me coming out on the short of end to the tune of as high as $3000 sometimes. There was another incident where I lost $30,000 on one trade, that was not my fault because my order was not processed, although it even showed it as being processed in my account. I have saved documents of questionable circumstance and they may be revealed in some form of future litigation, if needed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply